Signed in as:
Signed in as:
This 6-hour course helps employees create a plan with their employers to discuss and address their workplace wellbeing needs.
This interactive workshop is designed to provide participants with the essential tools and knowledge to enhance their wellbeing and resilience in both personal and professional settings.
It is rooted in the understanding that wellbeing is a skill that can be developed through consistent practice and awareness.
Introduction to Wellbeing and Resilience.
Understanding the foundations of mental health, the concepts of wellbeing, and resilience, and their importance in our daily lives.
Identifying Stress and Burnout.
Learning to spot the early signs of stress and burnout, understanding the effects, and strategies to mitigate them.
Personal Strategies for Wellbeing.
Exploring personal coping mechanisms, the role of lifestyle choices, and creating a personal resilience plan.
Workplace Strategies for Resilience.
Addressing workplace stressors, communication techniques with management, and advocating for a supportive work environment.
Role of Management in Employee Wellbeing.
Empowering managers with the skills to support staff wellbeing, encourage open dialogue, and create a culture of wellness.
Developing a Personal Wellbeing Plan.
Crafting personalised wellbeing plans with actionable goals, regular monitoring and adjustment strategies.
Confidentiality and Collaboration.
Establishing a framework for confidentiality in discussions on mental health and fostering a collaborative workplace.
Adaptability and Continuous Improvement.
Encouraging adaptability in personal wellbeing strategies and commitment to continuous personal and professional development.
Resources and Further Learning.
Providing a curated list of resources for further exploration of wellbeing and resilience topics.
Participants should come prepared with:
· An openness to self-exploration and personal development.
· A willingness to engage in discussions and group activities.
· Any personal wellbeing concerns or questions they wish to address.
Methods of Delivery:
· Interactive presentations
· Group discussions and activities
· Personal reflection exercises
· Scenario-based learning
· Multimedia resources
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is ideal for:
· Individuals seeking to improve their personal wellbeing and resilience.
· Managers and team leaders looking to support their staff's mental health.
· HR professionals aiming to implement wellbeing strategies within their organisations.
· Anyone interested in personal growth and developing coping strategies.